Monday, June 1, 2009

A Green What?

-Someone was asked by the blonde leatherfaced lady, "Who's your favorite Green Avenger?"
Seriously, you can't make this shit up.

-Also, did anyone notice that they have a sale, THE SAME SALE, almost every week?

-They still can't get their orders straight. Anyone else notice two major books missing from last week? I'll give you a hint, one has the word GREEN in the title and the other is currently an AVENGER... and no, it's not the awesome book Green Avengers

1 comment:

  1. I was a weekly MC Comics regular for around 3-4 years or so, and was devastated, even on the last day of it's opening. Of course, I switched over to Main Street Comics, and I didn't regret the decision after seeing the "new guys" standing on the side at MC.

    So today, I was in the area, and decided to visit. I did not expect the place to look like a dump. The place looks terrible... It was a very depressing sight.

    Keep up the blog.

    ReplyDelete