Friday, December 11, 2009

Captain Fraud Does It Again

Boy, have I missed a lot. I go away, get caught up with work and a hell of a lot of things have changed.

I recently visited the so called comic book store and discover that it had shrunk. Next door is some wrestling school called CJA or something, does anyone know if he owns that too? I don't know if I want this guy teaching my kids or anyone's kids how to wrestle if he does own it.

here's a link to a picture of him: http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20091116/BUSINESS/91116032/Comic-book-love-turns-hobby-into-business

Just look at him, all swarmy looking, so shady. He just oozes something scummy, like the crap under an old refrigerator. Does anyone really want this guy lurking around children buying comic books let alone teens and adults?

hilarious quotes:

"As a child, I dreamed of owning my own comic book store,"

"I had a garage filled with books. I've always enjoyed reading them. There's a story line and it continues every week."

"You can get a comic book for next to nothing..." "It's an inexpensive hobby, which makes it a recession-proof business.''

No comments:

Post a Comment